Version history 7.x
Version 7.0. - Click for infographic
One of the most popular DNN modules in the new version 7 brings significant changes to the user interface and new functionalities.
What is new in version 7? - Click for infographic
- New modern gallery management interface. Simpler upload of images, video and audio files.
- New modern interface for adjusting displays and settings
- Novelties in Gravity gallery display
- In-place-editing - adding and editing content directly in gallery display
- User upload
- The possibility of approving of added items
- Approval notifications
- The possibility of setting the upload size limit
- The possibility of resizing of images during upload
- The possibility of reporting inappropriate content
- Support for the new YouTube API for the RSS import
- Added the new floating menu for an easier access to content and settings
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements, updated scripts and video players etc.
Social gallery features
- Gravity gallery can be used as a community gallery. Turning the option Community mode on, Gravity gallery becomes a social gallery where users can add their images, video and audio files, comment, rate, like and lots of other possibilities
- Added in-place editing interface for adding and editing galleries, uploading images, videos and audios in users’ galleries
- Choosing between the standard or in-place editing interface
- Enhanced and simplified settings and the whole user interface
- new SocialMediaBox mobile - a completely new mobile version of Lightbox with the possibility of commenting, liking and social sharing
- improved option for reporting images
- other improvements and fixes
- DNN8 compatible
- the new SocialMediaBox Plus added - the new Lightbox-like viewer of images, videos and audios. Optimized for desktop and mobile devices. Check out the infographic for more information about SocialMediaBox.
- supported uploading, encoding and hosting of videos directly into Vimeo pro account
- the new version of Chameleon gallery with better performances of loading images
- improved comments in the Gravity Gallery
- added interface for the possibility of editing and moderating comments
- added possibility for approving comments before publishing
- added notifications for approve, new comments...
- added Google recaptcha for preventing SPAM comments
- added Nova theme - the new theme for Gravity gallery (compatible with Nova DNN site theme)
- other bugfixes and small improvements